Welcome to CDOMu Season 6 Community Forum!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above.

You may have to register before you can post:
click the register link below to proceed.

To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

HomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
:: I forgot my password
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking delicious  Social bookmarking reddit  Social bookmarking stumbleupon  Social bookmarking slashdot  Social bookmarking yahoo  Social bookmarking google  Social bookmarking blogmarks  Social bookmarking live      

Bookmark and share the address of Darkness MU Season 5 Network on your social bookmarking website. And click to visit Darkness MU Season 5 Homepage on your browser and Register, Play and VOTE!

Bookmark and share the address of Welcome to CDOMu Season 6 Community Forum! on your social bookmarking website
Top posters
Admin (22)
kateyummy (5)
Elfay (5)
H1dr0geN (2)
loverboi17 (2)
nejicute0024 (1)
backspin (1)
lyjame (1)
darren0111 (1)
madeline.madan (1)
Latest topics
» iPhone PureVPN app
Mon Aug 05, 2013 9:25 pm by madeline.madan

» please heeeeeeeelp me .... im new
Sat Jul 30, 2011 12:21 am by Deadhy

» SEll/Buy Area for BS or DM.
Thu Jul 14, 2011 7:32 pm by Guest

» come join Silver MU
Fri Apr 22, 2011 9:25 pm by Guest

» SilverMu online
Thu Apr 21, 2011 9:57 pm by Guest

» MuOnline Server
Thu Apr 21, 2011 12:48 am by Trotineta

Wed Apr 20, 2011 1:59 pm by pooch16

» silvermu rawks
Tue Apr 19, 2011 3:33 am by oopser

Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:36 am by lettucer

Fri Mar 11, 2011 9:33 am by Admin

We have 766 registered users
The newest registered user is ilescartin

Our users have posted a total of 49 messages in 38 subjects
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

Most users ever online was 12 on Sat Mar 08, 2014 9:44 pm

Share | 

Go down 

PostSubject: GM APPLICATION   Wed Apr 20, 2011 1:59 pm

Your nickname: bkJEJE
- Your desired position: darknessmu GM
- Your name (first name): Reyan/ pooch
- Your age: 20
- Study level: working
- Your zodiac sign: scorpion
- Your home country: Philippines
- Level of english language: fluent english..
- Other languages known with levels: english, tagalog, ilokano
- Your experience in Mu: I've been playing on this server for quite a year now, so I think it's time for me to contribute something more essential than that a kid can't.
- Why do you want to join as a GM?:
1. Because I think I'm qualified just like the others. I am matured and can contribute something specially on decision making.
2. I've been in many server and gain enough experience [and learned lesson from them] that most of the kids doesn't still have.
3. Based on my experiences in real life, I could easily adapt myself to new a condition and/or position.
4. Based on my knowledge and experiences, I can give something valuable than just a mere player.
5. As an advocate of a good government [in real], I could also implement applied rules & regulations and could suggest a better one..
6. My scope of duty & responsibility in real life is/was broader, i should say, than a DARKNESS GM could do.
7. Because I think I could do something more valuable than just a kid.
- What can you bring new to the server/community?:
1. To Teach them Moral Values - Because I believe that playing a game is not just to compete, not just by playing & winning the game. But of course the essence of camaraderie among each group & to develop sportsmanship that most of the players doesn't still have.

- How many hours can you stay available? 12hours.. if 8hours so far.
u want i can up to 24hours xD
- What makes you special to join this position?: Because I want to be a part of the team-- it's goal, its duties & responsibilities
- Any recent projects you sustained? : in other servers i have helped their server to have more players and I had become a good moderator to them as well.
- Any comments: Legacy - Upon my retirement playing this game, so I think could it's time for me to contribute something that a kid can't.

thanks and Godbless you all
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to CDOMu Season 6 Community Forum! :: CDOMu Community :: General Discussions-
Jump to: